Vision: Canadian Young Professionals Network aims to inspire the young generation
of tomorrow’s decision-makers to operate with an open mind, strengthening their
academic as well as their personal skills and networks for easier access and
positioning in this professional field to develop international understanding.
Mission: The CYPN is a non-profit and inter-denominational initiative of Dr. Austin
Mordon at Beyt Nahrin Mesopotamian Academy of Arts and Sciences, with over 100
members conceived out of his passion to help the youths of future generation discover
the essence of purposeful living through diligence and hard work, honesty and
integrity that will prepare them for excellence in their chosen fields of endeavor as
well as helping ancient Mesopotamian civilization to be explored.
Executive Committee Members
Dr Austin Mordon , Canada (Primary responsibility)
Dr Kemal Yildirim, Turkey (Secondary responsibility)
The Terms of Reference are:
- Leadership and voice for the Young Professionals (CYPN)
- Encourage long-term YP participation in Mesopotamian scientific activities
in Arts and sciences
- Encourage Mesopotamian academy member affiliates to sponsor the
participation of YPs in YPN and Mesopotamian workshop activities
- Encourage and support growth of CYPN Network
- Promote benefits of CYPN participation to Mesopotamian Academy’s and
- Liaise with the Universities specializing on Mesopotamian art and sciences
and promote YPN initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute CYPN events at Meso conferences.
- Act as a bridge to share information between CYPN and affiliated
- Create Opportunities for exchange programs for the CYPN community.
- Work with YPN Member Association groups to identify trends and events of interest, and share these items with the CYPN community.
- Online resource management
- Maintain an updated Young Professionals Forum webpage of people, events
and activities on Mesopotamian academy.
- Publish regular e-newsletters of CYPN activities worldwide as well as
Manage and direct discussions in an online forum.